Sunday, June 15, 2014

Blog Sale 6/15/2014

Hello, I'm Mia, and this is my blog sale! I am called illahuasca (http://www.makeupalley.com/p~illahuasca) on MUA. Please read the terms before continuing!

Please send inquiries to huascasales@gmail.com, or to illahuasca on MUA.

I will only accept paypal. After you have contacted me, I will invoice with my regular email address. I will pay the paypal fees, please do not send money as a gift.

Shipping is 3 dollars, +.25 per additional item in the US. I will ship outside of the US, but costs will be on a case-by-case basis. Please give me a day or two to get to the post office, but I will always have your order on the way within 72 hours. I will send the package with tracking.

I apologize, but I will not be able to issue refunds. Payment is due within 24 hours. All sales are final. I am not a smoker, and I do not own pets. My roommates had cats, but I kept all makeup and brushes in closed storage containers on top of my standing desk, so the animals never touched it. 

I will clean all makeup and brushes before mailing them, but of course feel free to do your own sanitization as well! 

The Goods

MOST HAS SOLD--Thank you everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment