Saturday, November 1, 2014

Hello, I'm Mia, and this is my blog sale! I am called illahuasca (http://www.makeupalley.com/p~illahuasca) on MUA. Please read the terms before continuing!

Please send inquiries to illahuasca on MUA, or to huascasales@gmail.com. Include tag BLOG SALE in the title, the item in which you are interested, and your paypal email so I can send an invoice. I prefer to sell to MUA members, but all serious inquiries welcome.

I will only accept paypalAfter you have contacted me, I will invoice with my regular email address. I will pay the paypal fees, please do not send money as a gift.

Shipping is 3.00 in the US and 50c for additional items. No international sales. I'm in graduate school full-time so I won't be as quick as in the past, but I will always get your packages out by the weekend of your order. 

I apologize, but I will not be able to issue refunds. Payment is due within 24 hours. If you changed your mind about a purchase, please tell me so I can move on to the next buyer. I won't bite :)

All sales are final. I am not a smoker, and I do not own pets. My roommates had cats before I moved, but I kept all makeup and brushes in closed storage containers on top of my standing desk, so the animals never touched it. Just wanted to mention it in case this is of concern to your health!



I will clean the packaging of all makeup and wash brushes before mailing them, but of course feel free to do your own sanitization as well! If you have any specific packaging requests, please include them in the message. I can't really afford extra materials, but I'll try to oblige by your needs.

Here we go again!
Sorry for some sideways pictures, I forget how to edit them >_<

Urban Decay Half-Baked

SOLD

Stila In the Light


Stila In the Light--17 dollars. Usage as shown. Comes with pencil, which has been swatched 1x.

MAC Warm Soul

SOLD

Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope in Private Party

SOLD


Shu Uemura Hard 9 Formula Brow Pencil--Brown 03


Shu Uemura Hard 9 Formula Brow Pencil--Brown 03--12 dollars. Never sharpened and used only a few times. Will sharpen on request.

La Prairie Midnight Rain

SOLD

Hermes Un Jardin sur le Toit


Hermes Un Jardin sur le Toit, 1.7 oz--35 dollars. Comes in box. Used maybe 6x? No discernible amount is gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment