Wednesday, August 5, 2015

illa's amazing blog sale of wonder! :D

Hello, I'm Mia, and this is my blog sale! I am called illahuasca (http://www.makeupalley.com/p~illahuasca) on MUA. Please read the terms before continuing!

Please send inquiries to illahuasca on MUA, or to huascasales@gmail.com.

I will only accept paypalAfter you have contacted me, I will invoice with my regular email address.

Shipping is 3.50 in the US, and packaging may be reused. No international sales. Packages will typically go out within a few days at most.

Payment is due within 24 hours. If you changed your mind about a purchase, please tell me so I can move on to the next buyer. I won't bite :)

All sales are final. I am not a smoker, and I do not own pets. 

I will clean the packaging of all makeup and wash brushes before mailing them, but of course feel free to do your own sanitization as well!

Here we go again!

Colourpop Fetch Lippie Pencil and NYX Slim Eyebrow Pencil--Taupe 
Fetch: 2.00. Sharpened once.
NYX Pencil: 2.50. Used 3x. May not be rolled out all the way, but I didn't want to break it!

Colourpop Shadows
Top row (from left): Fairfax, Girl Crush, Bandit, Hustle, Hanky Panky, Tink
Bottom row (from left): Play, Doe a Deer, Mittens, Cop a Feel, Girly, To-a-T  SOLD
2.50 Each--Used/swatched no more than 4x for each shadow


MAC Kinda Sexy
10 dollars--Usage as shown. Has been wiped down to sanitize.

Real Techniques Bold Metals Oval Shadow Brush and Koyudo BP033 SOLD
Real Techniques: 9 dollars.
Koyudo: 18 dollars.
Both have been used and washed minimally/gently.



NARS Brigitte Audacious Lipstick
16 dollars. Slight dip.


Lancome Moonlight Rose SOLD
12 dollars--Usage as shown. The clasp doesn't work.


NARS Blush in Deep Throat  SOLD
13 dollars--Usage as shown.


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light  SOLD
18 dollars: Usage as shown, about 85-90% left. Lettering on the top of the case has wiped away due to cleaning.



Sigma F86 SOLD
15 dollars: Used gently. Cleaned.


BECCA Beach Tints in Dragonfruit and Guava
12 dollars each: Over 90% remains.


NARS Single Eyeshadows--Depotted--Galapagos  (SOLD) and Cambodia
9 dollars each: Used 2-3x.


Makeup Geek Single Eyeshadows--High Tea and Unexpected SOLD
3 dollars each: Never used, swatched 2x


Anastasia Beverly Hills Cream Contour Kit--Light SOLD
20 dollars: Usage as shown. About 85% remains (conservative).


HOPE YOU ENJOYED! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment